What do you think this PATH of EXILE: Damage Over Time AILMENTS Guide – Bleed, Ignite & Poison – 3.0 Fall of Oriath video?
Everything you need to know to adapt over to the 3.0 Ailments system, or, if you’re new to the game, all the info you need to learn how the Damage Over Time Ailment system works!
With Path of Exile’s 3.0 Expansion “The Fall of Oriath” Damage Over Time Ailments Bleed, Ignite & Poison were all re-designed.
The mechanics have changed quite a bit and this has major implications in how you build Ailment-focused characters. In this series of guides I will explain how the new system works and how you can best scale Bleed, Ignite and Poison. If you’re a new player looking to expand your knowledge or a returning player unsure about the changes then this guide should get you familiar with how it all works.
– 0:34 What are Ailments?
– 01:05 Adapting to 3.0 for returning players
– 02:13 How Ailment damage is calculated
– 05:00 Critical Strikes with Ailments (& how Perfect Agony works)
– 05:53 Increasing the Ailment damage enemies take
– 06:17 What DOESN’T scale Ailment damage
– 07:36 New Ailment scaling on passives
– 07:56 Increasing Ailment duration
A detailed write up of all the mechanics of DoT Ailments in 3.0:
This should be everything you need to know to start making builds with Bleed, Poison & Ignite. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments below.
Be sure to share this PATH of EXILE: Damage Over Time AILMENTS Guide – Bleed, Ignite & Poison – 3.0 Fall of Oriath video!